Wednesday, January 6, 2010

TT reflection


Project description
Basically for this project we were given an ancient civilization that we had to write a research paper about. Using that paper we had to send an item back in time to help that civilization survive.
Process
The steps I took for the research paper were, I made a rough draft to get the idea of the paper and using that draft I made improvements and made it more specific and a better draft. That was my first draft then after that I got it edited by Charlotte who gave feedback and made the necessary changes.
The steps Ihttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif took for the pillar is doing a draft and then making a better draft then using the draft to make it.
Reflection
I learned a lot in this project such as how to make a really good introduction and conclusion paragraph. I think that that was one of my biggest challenges of the paper because I didn't know anything about those paragraphs so it was really hard for me to make a very good one. I think I would do a lot of the same but one thing I would have done different is that I would have done a better bibliography and would have sited better sources rather then just wiki. This will really help me later because it taught me how to write a good research paper which will really help me for all of the other papers I do.

My research paper

No comments:

Post a Comment