Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 things you didn't know about me


1. I like to sail
2. I like to camp
3. Not allergic to anything
4. My favorite food is burgers
5. I have a bucket list
6. Never been to a different continent
7. My favorite animal is a cat or a dog
8. I don't have any pets at the moment
9. I've broken a bone (wrist)
10. My last name is toast with an r (troast)
11. I've had over 50 pets (technically)
12. I've fallen out of my tree 13 times and never broken anything
13. I play soccer and water polo
14. I have a wii.
15. I read the Twilight books just to tell anybody that says they are good that they suck
16. I have an 18 year old brother
17. Apples to Apples is my favorite bordgame
18. my longest monopoly game is 15 hours long with 5 people
19. My name is Leo and my sign is Leo
20. One of my many nicknames is Leo the Lion =/
21. I have had 10-15 nick names thanks to my last name
22. I've lived in San Diego my whole life
23. I've had 9 water related injuries
24. Ive been on TV
25. I've meet native Hawaiians
26. Family guy is my favorite show
27. I have a huge family
28. My grandma is rich
29. I have a giant cartman
30. I've collected 250 bucks in change in 1 year

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, what kind of boats do you sail? I'd love to see your bucketlist. You should post it in your blog!

    ReplyDelete