Sunday, May 9, 2010

senior graden


Q-What is your role here
A-I fill in for people that are missing that day
Q-What happens to the garden over the summer.
A-John is going to take care of it
Q-Why did you start this garden
A-John made the garden to teach about sustainability
Q-Who started the garden
A-John

Does it inspire me? No it doesn't inspire me more then i am already, i have wanted to make a garden for a long time so this didn't really inspire me.
What kind of plants were there? There were all kinds of plant ranging from herbs to fruits to vegetables. I remember strawberries, eggplant, lavender, and lettuce.
What did you like most? I liked the fact that they were doing it the most i think that it is awesome that a teacher started the garden and all of the seniors are helping out.
Do you think the flowers that they were growing should stay. i think that aesthetics are a very important part of a garden it makes the garden look better and it makes you feel better around the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment